Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited will conduct a Written Exam for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer. Written Exam will be contained Multiple Choice Objective Type questions. Applying the post in online and appearing for Computer Based Test alone is not guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
TANGEDCO AAO Exam Pattern in Detail
Computer Based Test (CBT): The question paper for Computer Based Test will be in English and the duration of examination is 2 hours.
Part I – Post Graduate Standard
Part II – CA/CMA Standard
Questions and Evaluation Scheme:
Max Marks for correct answer
TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus
Normalization of Marks: Short listing of Candidates for various stages shall be based on the normalized marks obtained by them whenever CBT is conducted in multiple sessions for the same syllabus.
TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus in Detail
TANGEDCO Assistant Accounts Officer Syllabus will contain English, Logical Reasoning, and General Knowledge in Part I and Part II will contain Financial and Cost Accountancy. Details are given below –
● Accounts Company Accounts 1. Departmental accounts and Branch accounts including foreign exchange 2. Co-operative accounts Cost Accounts of Industrial undertaking 3. Under special statutes such as Electricity, Water supply, Public works, State Public Sector undertakings etc.
● Management Accountancy 1. Activity based approaches to management and cost analysis. 2. Problems of common costs in manufacturing and service industries. 3. Techniques for profit improvement, Cost reduction, ratio analysis.
● Funds Management 1. Sources of Capital 2. Co-operative societies 3. State financial Corporations 4. Secured and unsecured advances. 5. Credit instruments 6. Working capital management 7. Cash receivables, 8. Stocks and creditors. 9. Fund flow Analysis 10. Sources and applications.
● Cost Accountancy 1. Target costing 2. Cost ascertainment and pricing of products and services, 3. Transfer pricing.
● Auditing 1. Vouching 2. Internal Audit and Internal control 3. Cost Audit and Cost Control Special 4. Audit 5. Management Audit 6. Government and Commercial Audit 7. Investigation 8. Duties and Liabilities of Auditors 9. Tax Audit.
● Project Appraisal 1. Use of discounted cash flow 2. Payback and rate of return concepts: 3. Replacement theory 4. Abandonment and Sensitivity analysis Post Project appraisal and audit.
● Taxation 1. Corporate Taxation as applicable to Government undertakings. 2. Co-operative societies tax planning for companies viz- PSUS- 3. Personal Taxation and Capital Gains- Assessments.
● Variance Accounting 1. Work measurement and cost engineering. 2. Zero base and incremental approaches standard process costing, mix and yield variances.
● Commercial Law: 0.Company Law 1. Formation of Companies 2. Meetings 3. Directors 4. Factories Act 5. ESI 6. Gratuity Act Trade Union Act 7. Industrial Disputes Act 8. Sale of Goods Act 9. Negotiable 10. Instruments Act 11. Bonus Act. 12. Workmen compensation Act 13. Payment of wages Act 14. Minimum 15. wages Act 16. Law and practice of Banking.
● Marginal costing 1. Break even analysis. 2. Margin of safety 3. Profit 4. Volume 5. Ratio. 6. Management Information system 7. Data processing 8. System design and analysis.
TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus
The centers for examination will be updated in the TANGEDCO website and will be informed to the candidates in their registered mail id.
This is Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern. I hope you Like The Information. If you Have Any Doubt please Write to us in the Comment Section Below. We will try to Solve your Query. Keep Reading, All the Best for your Exam. Thank You