As per the current update of 23.09.2021, SSC MTS 2020 Exam will be held between 05.10.2021 to 20.10.2021. Candidates can check the latest syllabus here.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released its Exam Calendar of 2021-22 For All Recruitment Exams in 2021 – 2022, SSC MTS Exam 2021 will be Conducted in July, 2021, Its Recruitment Notification has been be Released in February 2021, You can check complete Detailed Syllabus Here.
SSC MTS 2021 Exam Process
Staff Selection Commission will Conduct MTS 2021 Exam in Two Stages, First is Preliminary Exam and Second is Mains Exam. Check Exam process here.
1st Stage: SSC MTS Preliminary Exam:
Prelims Exam will be Objective Type
All The Questions will be MCQ Type.
Prelims exam mode is Online on Computer Based Test (CBT).
Prelims Written Exam consist 100 Question and Each Question carry 1 Mark.
Total marks in Prelims Exam are 100.
2nd Stage: SSC MTS Mains Exam:
After the Prelims Exam, All selected candidate will be called for Mains Exam.
Mains Exam of SSC MTS carry 50 marks.
Mains Exam will be Descriptive Type.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
SSC MTS: Prelims Exam Pattern
General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC MTS: Mains Exam Pattern
Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution
SSC MTS Syllabus in Detail
SSC MTS Syllabus is Same as SSC CHSL Syllabus, But, Its Questions Level is Basic, 10th Level, You can check Complete Syllabus for Each Subject in Detailed here.
SSC MTS General English Syllabus
SSC MTS Syllabus: General English
Spot the Error
Fill in the Blanks
Idioms & Phrases
Detecting misspelled words / Spellings
Improvement of Sentences
Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
Direct/ Indirect narration
Shuffling of Sentence parts
Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
SSC MTS Syllabus: General Intelligence & Reasoning
Symbolic/ Number Analogy
Symbolic/ Number Classification
Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding
Figural Pattern-folding and completion
Figural Series Critical Thinking
Coding and de-coding
if any Numerical operations
SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
SSC MTS Syllabus: Numerical Aptitude
1. Computation of Whole Number 2. Decimal and Fractions 3. Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental Arithmetical operations
1. Percentages 2. Ratio and Proportion 3. Square roots 4. Averages 5. Interest (Simple and Compound) 6. Profit and Loss 7. Discount 8. Partnership Business 9. Mixture and Allegation, 10. Time and distance 11. Time and work.
1. Basic algebraic identities 2. Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) 3. Graphs of Linear Equations.
1. Triangle and its various kinds of centres 2. Congruence and similarity of triangles 3. Circle and its chords, tangents, angles 4. common tangents to two or more circles.
1. Triangle 2. Quadrilaterals 3. Regular Polygons 4. Circle 5. Right Prism 6. Right Circular Cone 7. Right Circular Cylinder 8. Sphere 9. Hemispheres 10. Rectangular Parallelepiped 11. Regular Right Pyramid with triangular, square Base.
This is the Complete JNVST Class VI Answer Sheet. I hope you Like The Information. If you have any query please Write to us in the Comment Section Below. We will try to solve your Query. Keep Reading, All the Best for your Exam.
SSC Asked 100 Question form: 1. General English 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning 3. Numerical Aptitude 4. General Awareness Check Detailed Syllabus Here
When will SSC MTS Exam Come ?
Staff Selection Commission has released its Exam Calendar of 2020 All recruitment, Multitasking Recruitment will be Conduct in 2021, Its Recruitment Notification will be Released Soon, You can check complete Detailed Syllabus Here.
what is Exam Process of SSC MTS ?
Staff Selection Commission Conducted this Exam in Two Stages, First is Prelims and Second is Mains Exam. Check Exam process here. 1. Prelims Exam will be Objective Type 2. All The Questions will be MCQ Type. View More
What is SSC MTS Exam Pattern ?
1. Prelims Written Exam consist 100 Question and Each Question carry 1 Mark. 2. Total marks in Prelims Exam are 100. View More
How Many Questions in SSC MTS Exam ?
1. Prelims Written Exam consist 100 Question and Each Question carry 1 Mark. 2. Total marks in Prelims Exam are 100. 3. After the Prelims Exam, All selected candidate will be called for Mains Exam. 4. Mains Exam of SSC MTS carry 50 marks. View More
How Many marks in SSC MTS Mains Exam ?
Mains Exam of SSC MTS will be of 50 Marks and its Duration will be 30 min. view More
what is SSC MTS General English Syllabus?
1. Spot the Error 2. Fill in the Blanks 3. Synonyms 4. Homonyms View More
What is SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Syllabus?
1. Percentages 2. Ratio and Proportion 3. Square roots View More