National Fertilizer Limited has announced Written Examination for the post of Management Trainee. There will be an Written Exam conducted by National Fertilizer Limited in the recruitment of NFL Management Trainee as shortlisting method.
NFL Management Trainee Exam Pattern in Detail
Written Exam of National Fertilizer Limited will be contained 150 questions total. Written Exam has the time limit for 02 Hours, mix of 100 questions from Course Related and rest 50 questions will be from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge/Awareness.
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Questions will be MCQ type.
Course Curriculum of Qualifying degree of relevant discipline – 100 Marks
General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness – 50 Marks
Personal Interview will be held for the candidates who have successfully qualified in Online Test and they will be called for the Interview Round in the proportion of 01:05 like 05 eligible candidates for 01 post. Interview Call Letter will be available on NFL Website. In the Personal Interview candidates will be asked about, Personal, Professional and Education Qualification.
Final Selection will be based on separate merit list generated on candidates performance in the Online Test and Personal Interview. All Candidates are required to qualify in the Online Test followed by an Interview with minimum average of 50% marks.
80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
NFL Management Trainee Syllabus in Detail
NFL Management Trainee Syllabus mentioned below based on the Exam Pattern given in official notification. Details are mentioned below-
General English Syllabus
NFL Management Trainee General English Syllabus
Symbolic/ Number Analogy
Symbolic/ Number Classification
Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding
Figural Pattern-folding and completion
Figural Series Critical Thinking
Coding and de-coding
if any Numerical operations
General English Syllabus – NFL Management Trainee Syllabus
1. Computation of Whole Number 2. Decimal and Fractions 3. Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental Arithmetical operations
1. Percentages 2. Ratio and Proportion 3. Square roots 4. Averages 5. Interest (Simple and Compound) 6. Profit and Loss 7. Discount 8. Partnership Business 9. Mixture and Allegation, 10. Time and distance 11. Time and work.
1. Basic algebraic identities 2. Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) 3. Graphs of Linear Equations.
1. Triangle and its various kinds of centres 2. Congruence and similarity of triangles 3. Circle and its chords, tangents, angles 4. common tangents to two or more circles.
1. Triangle 2. Quadrilaterals 3. Regular Polygons 4. Circle 5. Right Prism 6. Right Circular Cone 7. Right Circular Cylinder 8. Sphere 9. Hemispheres 10. Rectangular Parallelepiped 11. Regular Right Pyramid with triangular, square Base.
This is Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern. I hope you Like The Information. If you Have Any Doubt please Write to us in the Comment Section Below. We will try to Solve your Query. Keep Reading, All the Best for your Exam. Thank You
FAQ – NFL Management Trainee Syllabus 2021
What is NFL Management Trainee Exam Pattern?
NFL Management Trainee Exam will be conducted in the form of Objective Type Written Test Details are given below view more
How many papers in NFL Management Trainee Exam?
NFL Management Trainee Exam will be contained Single Paper with Two Parts Part A (General Knowledge) Part B… view more
How many total marks in NFL Management Trainee Exam Paper?
There will be 300 Marks in NFL Management Trainee Recruitment and we have described Exam Pattern above.
What syllabus for NFL Management Trainee Written Exam?
Written Exam syllabus – General Knowledge, Environmental Scienceclick here to view detail syllabus.
How to Prepare for NFL Management Trainee Exam 2020?
NFL Management Trainee Exam Preparation tips – 1. Eat Healthy 2. Take Good Sleep 3. You can read through NCERT/CBSE etc. books 4. Prepare Early in the morning. 5. Get used to with waking up early in the morning.