The IIT GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is conducted every year by one of the 7 Zonal IITs n behalfs of the National Coordination Board (NCB). The GATE 2021 exam will be conducted by IIT Bombay (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay). The exam is conducted to avail admission in postgraduate and doctoral level programmes and scholarship/ assistantship for postgraduate programmes. The exam is conducted yearly. The application process for GATE 2021 has been done from 14.09.2020 To 12.10.2020. The GATE exam 2021 will be conducted on 05.02.2021, 06.02.2021, 07.02.2021, 12.02.2021, 13.02.2021, 14.02.2021. The candidates can check the GATE exam syllabus and exam pattern in the article below.
● Linear Algebra ● Calculus ● Vector calculus ● Differential Equation ● Probability & Statistics ● Numerical Methods
● Machine Design ● Farm Machinery
● Source of Power ● Farm Power ● Tractors and Power Tillers
Soil and Water Conversation Engineering
● Fluid Mechanics ● Soil Mechanics ● Hydrology ● Surveying and Leveling ● Soil and Water Erosions ● Watershed Management
Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
● Soil-Water-Plant Relationship ● Irrigation Water Conveyance and Application Methods ● Agricultural Drainage ● Groundwater Hydrology ● wells and Pumps
Agricultural Process Engineering
● Engineering Properties of Agriculture Produce ● Evaporation and Drying ● Size Reduction and Material Handling ● Processing of Agricultural produce ● Storage System
Dairy and Food Engineering
● Heat and Mass Transfer ● Preservation of Food
Agriculture and Planning
Part A: General
● Architecture Planning and Design ● Construction and Management ● Environmental Planning and Design ● Urban design, Landscape and Conservation ● Planning Process ● Housing ● Service and Infrastructure
Part B1: Architecture
● History and Contemporary Architecture ● Building Construction and Structural System ● Building Services and Sustainability
Part B: Planning
● Regional and Settlement Planning ● Planning and Techniques and Management ● Infrastructure Planning
Signals and System
Analog and Digital Electronics
Measurements and Control System
Sensors and Bioinstrumentation
Human Anatomy and Physiology
Medical Imaging System
● Linear Algebra ● Calculus ● Differential Equation ● Probability and Statistics ● Numerical Methods
● Linear Algebra ● calculus ● Differentials Equation ● Probability and Statistics
● Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry ● Principles of Water Chemistry ● Soil Chemistry ● Atmospheric Chemistry
● prokaryotic and Eukaryotic ● Microorganisms ● Cell Chemistry and Cell Biology ● Microbial Metabolism ● Growth and Control of Microorganisms ● Microbiology and Health
Water Resource and Environmental Hydraulics
● Global Water Resource ● Surface Water Resource ● Groundwater Resource ●Environmental Hydraulics
Water & Wastewater Treatment band Management
● Water and wastewater quality parameters ● Water treatment methods ● Point and non-point sources of wastewater ● Kinetics and reactor design
Air and Noise Pollution
● Particulate Pollutants ● Gaseous Pollutants ● Air Quality management
Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
● Integrated solid waste management ● Municipal solid waste management ● Hazardous waste management ● Management of biomedical waste
global and Regional Environmental Issues
● Global effects of air pollution ● Ecology and various ecosystems
Environmental management and Sustainable Development
● Environmental Management Systems ● Environmental Law and Policy ● Energy and Environment ● Sustainable Development
Ecology and Evolution
● Fundamental Concepts ● Population Ecology ● Interactions ● Community Ecology ● Ecosystem Structure and Function
● History of Evolutionary Thoughts ● Fundamentals ● Diversity of Life ● Life History Strategies interactions ● Population and Quantitative Genetics ● Molecular Evolution and Phylogenetics ● Macroevolutions
Mathematics and Quantitative Ecology
● Mathematics and Statistics in Ecology ● Statistical Hypothesis Testing
● Soild-Earth Geophysics ● Geodesy ● Earthquake Seismology ● Potential and Time Varying Fields ● Gravity Methods ● Magnetic Methods ● Electrical Methods ● Electromagnetic Methods ● Seismic methods ● Geophysical signal processing ● Geophysical Well Logging ● Radioactive Methods ● Geophysical Inversion
Instrumentation and Engineering
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Circuits and Machines
Signals and Systmes
Sensors and Industrial Instrumentation
Communication and Optical Instrumentation
Ordinary Differential Equations
Partial Differential Equations
● Linear Algebra ● Calculus ● Differential Equations ● Complex Variables ● Probability and Statistics ● Numerical Aability
Applied Mechanics and Design
● Engineering Mechanics ● Mechanics of Material ● Theory of Mechanics ● Vibrations ● Machine Design
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
● Fluid Mechanics ● Heat Transfer ● Thermodynamics ● Applications
materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
● Engineering materials ● casting Forming and Joining process ● Machining and Machines Tools operations ● Metrology and Inspections ● Computer Integrated Manufacturing ●Production and Planning and Control ● Inventory Control ●Operation Research
● Linear Algebra ● Calculus ● Vector Analysis ● Differential Equations ● Probability and Statistics ● Numerical Ability
Mining Geology, Mine Development and Surveying
● Mining Geology ● Mine Development ● Mine Surveying
Geomechanics and Ground control
● Engineering Mechanics ● geomechanics ● Ground control
Mining Methods and Machinery
● Mining Methods ● Mining Machinery
Surface Environment, Mine Ventilation and Underground hazards
For Any query and doubts Regarding the Entrance Exam application, admit card, answer key, result counseling, syllabus and exam pattern Please write to us (www.BhartiBoard.com) in the below comment box. we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the syllabus for GATE exam 2021?
The syllabus for GATE exam 2021 has been released by IIT Bombay the candidates can click here to download the syllabus
What are the subjects in GATE exam?
The subjects in GATE exam are: ● Aerospace Engineering ● Agricultural Engineering ● Architecture and Planning ● Bio-Medical Engineering. Read More
How to download GATE syllabus 2021?
The candidates can download the GATE 2021 syllabus from the official website of GATE 2021 exam. Click here to download the GATE 2021 syllabus.
How to download GATE syllabus pdf?
The candidates can click here to download the GATE 2021 syllabus pdf.
What is the website link to download the GATE syllabus 2021?
The candidates can download the GATE 2021 syllabus from the official website of GATE 2021. The candidates can also click here to download the syllabus
What is GATE exam pattern?
The GATE exam pattern is as follows: Total 65 Questions Total 100 Marks General Aptitude: 15 Marks (Common for all Subjects) (15 Marks) Subject Related Questions: 55 (85 Marks). Click here to know more
Who will conduct the GATE exam 2021?
The IIT Bombay (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay) will conduct the GATE 2021 exam.
When is GATE exam 2021?
The GATE exam 2021 will be conducted by IIT Bombay on 05.02.2021, 06.02.2021, 07.02.2021, 12.02.2021, 13.02.2021, and 14.02.2021
There will be a total of 65 questions in GATE exam General Aptitude: 10 Questions for 15 Marks and Subject specific: 55 Questions for 85 Marks.
Is there any negative marking in GATE exam?
Yes the candidates will be awarded negative marking as follows: ● For 1 mark MCQ: -1/3 Marks Negative ● For 2 marks MCQ: -2/3 marks Negative ● No Negative Marking For MSQ Questions ● No Negative Marking for NAT Questions