IIBF JAIIB Exam Syllabus 2021 Download PDF IIBF JAIIB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 – 2022 Download link IIBF JAIIB Syllabus Question Paper Junior Associate Syllabus IIBF Junior Associate of IIB&F Exam
IIBF JAIIB Exam Syllabus 2021
Table of Contents
About IIBF JAIIB Exam:
IIBF Conducts Flagship Courses and Examination to Promote the Bank Employees. There are Mainly Two Examination of IIBF which helps to promot in Banking These Exams Are:
JAIIB: Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
CAIIB: Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking ad Finance
Junior Associate of IIB&F is a Promotional Examination Of Indian Banking Institutes’ Employees. These Exam Only for Bank Clerk to Promote in the Organization. Check All Details about JAIIB Here
IIBF JAIIB Exam Syllabus 2021:
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance Junior Associate (JAIIB) Exam Syllabus is Available Here.. we are Describing Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here Check Now…
IIBF JAIIB Exam Process
IIBF JAIIB Written Examination Coducted Online.
It Having 3 Papers
Each paper Consists 120 Questions
All Questions will be Objective Types.
Each paper Consists 100 Marks.
Written Exam Having Total 300 Marks
There will be No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.
Duration of Each paper will be 2 Hour.
This Exam Conducted Twice in Year.
Candidate Have Only 4 Attempts in 2 Year to Clear the the Exam.
After Clearing the Exam, Emplyoee will get Two Promotion with with in th Organization.
Candidate have to Seruce 50 marks Out of 100 To Clear
If you Secure 60% Marks, So It will Treated as First Class Attempt.
If you Secure More than 70% and More and 60% or More in Each Subject, It will Treated as First Class with Distiction .
Check Exam Pattern.
IIBF JAIIB Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of IIBF JAIIB Exam is Given Below. Check All Subjects Asked in Written Exam. Its Syllabus Expain Below.
Principles & Practices of Banking
Accounting & Finance for Bankers
Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
IIBF JAIIB Exam Syllabus
Syllabus of JAIIB Exam is Decribed here in Detail. Complete Syllabus, You can Download Syllabus PDF from Given Link.
Paper 1 – Principles & Practices of Banking Syllabus
IIBF JAIIB Exam Syllabus: Paper-1 Syllabus
Module A: INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM
1. Indian Financial System 2. Banking Regulation 3. Retail Banking, Wholesale and International Banking 4. Role of Money Markets, Debt Markets & Forex Market 5. Role and Functions of Capital Markets, SEBI 6. Factoring, Forfaiting Services and Off-Balance Sheet items 7. Risk Management, Basel Accords 8. CIBIL, Fair Practices Code for Debt Collection, BCSB 9. Recent Developments in the Financial System
Module B: FUNCTIONS OF BANKS
1. Banker Customer Relationship 2. KYC/ AML/ CFT norms 3. Bankers’ Special Relationship 4. Consumer Protection – COPRA, Banking Ombudsman Scheme 5. Payment and Collection of Cheques and Other Negotiable Instruments 6. Opening accounts of various types of customers 7. Ancillary Services 8. Cash Operations 9. Principles of Lending, Working Capital Assessment and Credit Monitoring 10. Priority Sector Advances 11. Agricultural Finance 12. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises 13. Government Sponsored Schemes 14. Self Help Groups 15. Credit Cards, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Consumer Loans 16. Documentation 17. Different Modes of Charging Securities 18. Types of collaterals and their characteristics 19. Non-Performing Assets 20. Financial Literacy 21.
Module C: BANKING TECHNOLOGY
1. Essentials of Bank Computerization 2. Payment Systems and Electronic Banking 3. Data Communication Network and EFT systems 4. Role of Technology Upgradation and its impact on Banks 5. Security Considerations 6. Overview of IT Act 7. Preventive Vigilance in Electronic Banking
Module D: SUPPORT SERVICES – MARKETING OF BANKING SERVICES/ PRODUCTS
1. Marketing – An Introduction 2. Social Marketing/ Networking 3. Consumer Behavior and Product 4. Pricing 5. Distribution 6. Channel Management 7. Promotion 8. Role of Direct Selling Agent/ Direct Marketing Agent in a bank 9. Marketing Information Systems – a longitudinal analysis
Module E: ETHICS IN BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
1. Ethics, Business Ethics & Banking: An Integrated Perspective 2. Ethics at the Individual Level 3. Ethical Dimensions: Employees 4. Work Ethics and the Workplace 5. Banking Ethics: Changing Dynamics
Paper-2: Accounting and Finance for Bankers Syllabus
IIBF JAIIB Exam Syllabus: Paper-2 Syllabus
Module A: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS AND FINANCE
1. Calculation of Interest and Annuities 2. Calculation of YTM 3. Capital Budgeting 4. Depreciation and its Accounting 5. Foreign Exchange Arithmetic
Module B: PRINCIPLES OF BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY
1. Definition, Scope and Accounting Standards 2. Basic Accountancy Procedures 3. Maintenance of Cash/ Subsidiary Books and Ledger 4. Bank Reconciliation Statement 5. Trial Balance, Rectification of Errors and Adjusting & Closing Entries 6. Capital and Revenue Expenditure 7. Bills of Exchange
Module C: FINAL ACCOUNTS
1. Balance Sheet Equation 2. Preparation of Final Accounts 3. Ratio Analysis 4. Final Accounts of Banking Companies 5. Company Accounts I & II 6. Accounting in a Computerized Environment 7.
Module D: BANKING OPERATIONS
1. Banking Operations 2. Accounting Functions
Paper-3: Legal and Regulatory Aspects Of Banking Syllabus
IIBF JAIIB Exam Syllabus: Paper-3 Syllabus
Module A: REGULATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
1. Legal Framework of Regulation of Banks 2. Control over Organization of Banks 3. Regulation of Banking Business 4. Returns Inspection, Winding up, Mergers & Acquisitions 5. Public Sector Banks and Co-operative Banks 6. Financial Sector Legislative Reforms 7. Recent Legislative Changes in RBI Act 8. Financial Sector Development Council
Module B: LEGAL ASPECTS OF BANKING OPERATIONS
1. Different Types of Borrowers 2. Types of Credit Facilities 3. Secured and Unsecured Loans, Registration of Firms and Incorporation of Companies 4. Indemnities 5. Bank Guarantees 6. Letters of Credit 7. Deferred Payment Guarantees 8. Laws Relating to Bill Finance 9. Various Types of Securities 10. Laws Relating to Securities and Modes of Charging – I 11. Laws Relating to Securities and Modes of Charging – II 12. Registration and Satisfaction of Charges 13. Case Laws on Responsibility of Paying Bank 14. Case Laws on Responsibility of Collecting Bank 15.
Module C: BANKING RELATED LAWS
1. Recovery of Debts due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993(DRT Act) 2. Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest Act (SARFAESI) 3. Banking Ombudsmen Scheme 4. Bankers Books Evidence Act, 1891 5. The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 6. The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 and CERSAI 7. The Law of Limitation 8. Tax Laws 9. Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 10. Payment & Settlements Systems Act, 2007
Module D: COMMERCIAL LAWS WITH REFERENCE TO BANKING OPERATIONS
1. Indian Contract Act, 1872 2. The Sale of Goods Act, 1930 3. Indian Partnership Act, 1932 4. Definition and features of a company 5. The Companies Act, 1956 (Now Companies Act, 2013) 6. Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 7. Transfer of Property Act, 1882 8. The Right to Information Act, 2005 9. Right to Information and Obligation of Public Authorities 10. The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 11. Information Technology Act, 2000
Download IIBF JAIIB Exam Syllabus PDF
Candidate can Download Detailed Syllabus and Exam pattern PDF from Given Link. This PDF Document Includes all About JAIIB Examination In Details. Just Click to Download Button.
This is Complete Syllabus and Exam Process of IIBF JAIIB Exam. I hope you Like the Information. If you Have Any Doubt Please Write in the Comment Box. Follow BhartiBoard.Com for Regular Update. All the Best for Your Exam.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
What is Exam Process of IIBF JAIIB ?
IIBF JAIIB Written Examination Coducted Online. It Having 3 Papers Each paper Consists 120 Questions, View More
How Many Papers in IIBF JAIIB Exam ?
There will be 3 Papers in JAIIB Written Exam, View More
How Many marks in IIBF JAIIB Exam ?
Each paper having 100 Marks, So Exam Having 300 marks, View More
What is Passing Marks to Clear IIBF JAIIB Exam ?
Candidate have to Secure 50 Marks out of 100 in Each paper. view more
Is There Negetive Marking in JAIIB Exam ?
NO, there is No Negative marking for Any Wrong Answer. View More
How Many Attempts to Clear JAIIB Exam ?
Only 4 Attempts to Clear JAIIB Exa in 2 Years, View More