Advertisement No: 2-4/2018 Name of the Recruitment: CCRAS UDC/LDC Recruitment 2020
About Recruitment:-The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Has Declared the 66 Vacancies For the Post Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk. Those Candidates who are Interested in this vacancy Can Apply from the Given Below Links. Candidate are advised to Read all the Important Instructions, Before Applying
• UDC:- Candidate Must possess a Bachelor’s degree From a Recognized University • LDC:- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. • A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
18 to 27 Years
Pay Scale (Salary)
Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400
• Gen/OBC :- Rs.100/- • SC/ST:- NIL
• Written Test • Typing Test
Mode of Exam
1. Verbal & non-verbal questions on analogies 2. Similarities and differences 3. Space visualization 4. Problem solving 5. Analysis 6. Judgment 7. Decision making 8. Visual memory 9. Discriminating observation 10. Relationship concepts 11. Verbal and figure classification 12. Arithmetical number series 13. Non-verbal series
1. Vocabulary 2. Grammar 3. Sentence structure 4. Synonyms 5. Antonyms and their correct usage, etc.
1. Number Systems 2. Computation of Whole Numbers 3. Fundamental Arithmetical Operations 4. Percentages 5. Ratio and Proportion 6. Averages 7. Interest 8. Profit and Loss 9. Discount 10. Use of Tables and Graphs 11. Mensuration 12. Time and Distance 13. Ratio and Time 14. Time and Work
1. Current Awareness 2. Indian History 3. India Polity 4. Indian Economy 5. Indian Culture, etc.
This is Complete Information about CCRAS UDC, LDC Recruitment 2020. I hope you Like the Information. If you have Doubt, Please write to me in the comment below. I will try to solve your query. Keep reading All the best for your Exam.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Question
What is Full form of CCRAS ?
CCRAS is Stand for: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
What is Educational Qualification for CCRAS UDC, LDC Exam ?
The Educational Qualification for This Exam is Different for UDC nd LDC Post: 1. UDC:– Candidate Must possess a Bachelor’s degree From a Recognized University 2. LDC: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. 3. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
What is Age Limit for CCRAS UDC, LDC Exam ?
The Age limit for this Exam is: 18 to 27 years.
What is Pay-scale of CCRAS UDC, LDC Exam ?
The pay-scale for UDC and LDC is given Below: Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400
What is Exam fee of CCRAS UDC, LDC Exam ?
The Exam Fee of This Exam is Given Below, Category Wise. • Gen/OBC :- Rs.100/- • SC/ST:- NIL
What is Selection process of CCRAS UDC, LDC Exam ?
The Selection for UDC, LDC in CCRAS is Based on Written Exam and Typing Test