APSSB LDC Recruitment 2021 Apply for 179 vacancies for the post of APSSB CHSL Exam Check Selection Process and Application Process Apply for the post of Lower Division Clerk in APSSB CHSL Exam 2021
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board invites online application from Indian Citizen for Lower Division Clerk posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of APSSB at https://apssb.nic.in from 18.05.2021 to 17.06.2021.
As per the current update of 28.05.2021, Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has postponed the CHSL Exam 2021. The CHSL 2021 Exam can now be tentatively conducted on 29.08.2021.
According to the Current Update Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has announced the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk by the Exam of APSSB Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level 2021. Eligible Candidates can apply online by the official website of APSSB.
Candidates should Have mentioned below educational qualification –
Name of Posts
Educational and other Qualifications
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)
● Class XII pass certificate from a recognized Board or Institution. ● Typing Speed test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour) (KDPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word. ● Minimum Six months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Board/ Institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/ AICTE.
Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
● Class XII pass certificate from a recognized Board or Institution. ● Typing Speed test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour) (KDPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word.
Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr)
● Class-XII Passed from a recognized Board/ Institution
● Class XII passed with Science subject. ● Passed certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from a Recognized institution. Desirable : 2(two) years practical experience.
Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator
● 12th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board ● One year Diploma course in Computer Application.
Candidates Age Should be in between 18 to 32 Years Old. For APST – Five (05) Yrs of Age Relaxation For PWD – Ten (10) Yrs of Age Relaxation for PwD (15 Yrs for APST)
APSSB LDC Recruitment – Important Dates
Recruitment Notification Release Date
Online Registration Start Date
18.05.2021 (1000 Hrs.)
Last Date of Registration
17.06.2021 (1500 Hrs.)
Admit Card Download Date
To be announced
Result Declaration Date
To be announced
APSSB LDC Apply Online Process
Follow these Steps to Apply Online Form for APSSB LDC Recruitment (APSSB CHSL Exam) 2021-
All Candidates are advised to read full notification carefully before applying for the job post.